SME – Series 312S
Bộ tay cần 12 inch có cấu trúc từ magnesium có lợi thế về giảm sai số bám rãnh (tracking) và độ méo hài nhờ vào độ dài của cần so với dòng tay cần 9 inch.
|Model 312-S Dimensions
|A – Distance from pivot to stylus
|B – Distance from pivot to turntable centre
|C – Cartridge fixing centres
|D – Offset angle
|E – Linear offset
|F – Overhang
|G – Height above mounting surface
|H – Height of record surface above mounting surface
|J – Depth below mounting surface
|K – Radial clearance for balance weight
The 12in pressure die-cast magnesium construction takes advantage of the reduction in maximum tracking error/distortion afforded by the greater arm length when compared with 9in models.
- Unique pressure die-cast magnesium shell detachable and interchangeable without disturbing cartridge or wiring.
- Design of headshell clamping ensures a rigid junction with the tone-arm.
- Stainless steel cross shaft, ground and thread ground. Carried in massive yoke on 10mm precision ball races. Axes at record mean level to minimise warp-wow.
- Unique assembly gives high rigidity and allows bearings to be critically adjusted before the tone-arm is fitted.
- Stainless steel vertical shaft, ground and thread ground, with integral 16mm diameter flange to couple shaft and yoke.
- 23mm diameter steel pillar, heat treated, ground and honed, carries two 17mm precision ball races, widely spaced to resist tilt.
- Internal constrained layer damps minute residual vibrations making tone-arm acoustically inert.
- Tungsten-alloy balance weight carried on two-point suspension. Extra-low inertia design assists warp riding.
- Underslung weight housing corrects centre of gravity and provides non-reflective tone-arm termination.
- Swivelling, damped output socket minimises vibration transmission in sub-chassis use.
- Anti-skate control operates through tension spring and filament. Dial calibrated to correspond with VTF and has positive OFF position.
- Lowering/raising control gives smooth positive action. Height of lift can be adjusted.
- Dual-lock base provides movement control with high rigidity.
- Reference lines on tone-arm facilitate VTA setting.
- Fine adjustment of horizontal tracking angle (HTA).
- Cartridge leads and internal wiring in Silver litz.
|Model 312-S Specifications
|Cartridge balance range
||7.0 – 19.0g
|+ One accessory weight – up to
|+ Two accessory weight – up to
|Maximum tracking error
||Ultra-flexible Silver litz